133 Views How does Facebook channel work for end users?
This is how the customer starts conversation:
- Screenshot- User creates post
- Screenshot - This is how the submitted post looks actually.
- Screenshot - Here is how the ticket looks like on agent’s end
- Screenshot - Agent replies to the customer
- Screenshot - End-user get’s notification:
- The User can view entire conversation on Facebook page:
- Customers can also submit requests via Private messages. These are privately accessible and customers can followup through Facebook Chat.
- Customer submits post
- Agent sees it and supply an answer:
- Customers get a notification when agents reply to their ticket
- Customers may read and reply via Chat: