75 Views How do I create Download Areas?
Deskero lets you manage your own download center to share documents and softwares.
To create a Knowledgebase area for File downloads:
- Navigate to Settings, then look for the section Knowledge base and click Groups.
- Click on the big green button- + New knowledge base group that appears on the right.
- Create a Knowledge base group, e.g., Mobile Apps.
- Add new Knowledge base area with the type "Download", e.g., Beta 3.0
That's it! You can start uploading files to that Download Area.
To upload a file:
- Click + Add solution on the left navigation menu
- Give the new Knowledge base solution a name and select the Download Area that you created
- Drag and drop the file that you want to upload
- Check "Approved" and click Confirm.
As the group permission we set is "Agents only", this file can only be accessed within the dashboard. You can share this link in a private note.
- You can restrict Knowledge base areas to specific Knowledge base groups so as to keep them private.
- You can choose customer companies or individual customers or all agents to access the group