Customers are end users who avail your service and need your support. Customers will automatically be added to Deskero when they send an email or submit a request via Social media.
Manually, agents/administrators may invite or add users.
If you want to invite a new Customer to sign up your support portal you can do it by sending an invitation mail.
- To Invite a customer, Navigate to the Left panel → Customers → Invite a customer
- Submit the name and email address of whom you want to invite.
- Using Invite a new customer, you need not fill the long form or remember all your customer details.
- Customers will be notified and sent a signup link to register an account.
- Customer account will be created once they confirm the registration and click on signup.
Take a look at this article for directions on how to view customer details and ticket history.