Deskero categorizes tickets based on Assignment rules automatically.
Ticket areas: Deskero lets you classify tickets into Ticket areas. For example, Technical, Sales, Affiliates and Accounts.
To configure ticket areas, navigate to Settings → ticket settings → Ticket areas.
- Look for the Big green button, + New ticket area and click it to create a Ticket area
- Enter the Area code, verify translated versions and click on Confirm.
How to create Ticket groups?
Ticket groups help you categorize tickets under specific groups. For example, a web service provider may have two versions like Desktop version and Online version.
To configure ticket groups,
- Navigate to Settings → Ticket settings → Ticket groups
- Look for the Big green button, + New ticket group and click to create a group
- In the page New ticket group, give a name to new ticket type. Translate the title if required.
- Review the Group code, verify translated versions and click Confirm.
How to create Ticket types?
Tickets types help you label tickets based on their nature. For example, you can create ticket types like Incident, request and task.
To configure ticket types,
- Navigate to Settings → Ticket settings → Ticket types.
- Look for the Big green button, + New type and click to create a Ticket type
- Give a name to new ticket type
- Translate the title if required in other languages.
- Click on Confirm to save it.
You can find the newly added ticket type under the tab Ticket types.
How to edit ticket types?
Ticket types can be edited in an easy way. To edit, navigate to Settings → ticket settings → Ticket types.
- Look for the ticket type you want to edit
- Click on the button Edit
- Change the name and click on Confirm to save.