174 Views How to create Knowledge base Groups
You can categorize a set of support Knowledge Base areas under specific Groups. So that users can navigate through and find the required solutions in time. Ex : Billing
Creating New Knowledge base groups:
- Navigate to Settings, then look for the section Knowledge Base . There you see - Groups and Areas. Click on Groups.
- Click on the big green button- + New Knowledge base group that appears on the right.
- Enter group name and specify whom you want to access the solutions under this group.
- Create a new area by clicking on Add a new area.
- Click Confirm to save the group.