228 Views Forward emails from a Gmail account
To configure Gmail settings:
- Login to Deskero account and copy the address given in the “Forward your emails to” box.
- In a new browser window or tab, log in to your Gmail Account and navigate to your Email settings by clicking on the Settings icon .
- Click the tab Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Click the button "Add a forwarding address" and paste the email address in the popup. Click "Next", then hit "Proceed", click "Ok" and save the configuration
- Gmail sends you a confirmation mail which converts into a Ticket. Go back to your Deskero Support portal, look for the email under All tickets and click the link to confirm.
Voilà! Announce your new support email address and ask your customers to send in their queries.
Note: By default Gmail forwarding option is set to - Disable forwarding. Make sure you choose Forward a copy of incoming mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” under Gmail Settings → Forwarding and POP/IMAP.