152 Views How do I setup Multiple Teams
- Navigate to Settings → Agents → Invite a new agent
- Enter agent’s name under Agent full name and email address under Agent email to send them an invitation
- Check “With admin permission” if you want to grant administrative privileges
- Click “+” to add more agents and click Confirm
- Agents will be notified and sent a signup link to register an account
- Agent’s account will be created once they confirm the registration and click on sign up.
- Add Agents and define their privileges
- Create Agent Groups
- Setup Service levels, Assignment rules and configure Scenarios
- Customize Support portal
- Manage the Support Center
- Create Multi-brand portals
- When a customer sends an email to your support address, that email gets converted into a ticket.
- If an agent updates the ticket, a notification email is sent to the customer who originally submitted the support request and he can reply it right through the inbox.
- Customer replies and agent responses will be delivered instantly and you can keep track of them in your Support portal.
- Adding your support mail address using method
- Adding a support mail address using option
- Route tickets to Accounts department by categorizing under the ticket group Desktop and the ticket area Billing
- Routing technical queries to Customer Champs
- Routing tickets matching with a custom field entry “PayPal”
Route feedback and feature requests to Product Management team